It seems that there are still lots of people out there that don’t know yet how to view or extract .RAR files so I decided to create this simple quick tutorial about it. In this tutorial, I recommend using WinRAR.
1. Download WinRAR here. It is free to download.
2. After downloading, run the program and install it.
3. Click Install and it will lead you to a box like this.
6. To view and extract RAR files, the best practice would be:
- Create a new folder.
- Copy and paste the .RAR file you wish to view or extract.
- Right-click the file, just like this.
- Click Extract Here, and you’re done! Just like that. Now you will be able to view all the files inside that RAR file.
Did you know that you can actually use WinRAR to mount ISO files? Check it out here.